The landscape surrounding this Arts and Crafts house was remodelled to provide a high terrace separating the house from the car area. The pool is a key feature.
Main aspects of the project;
- Oak frame pool building providing a covered dining area with fireplace, plus kitchen and pool changing areas. Basement plant room.
- Oak frame garage building with apartment above.
- Alterations to main house including a basement cinema and subterranean link to the garage.
This project carried out in conjunction with landscape designer, Iain MacDonald Design Ltd
- Rural Passivhaus
- Oak Frame New Eco-house
- New House, Port Isaac
- Thatched Cottage Extension
- Racing Car Garage
- The Tythe Barn
- The Hut
- Monastery Building, West Sussex
- Listed Country House
- South Downs Farmhouse
- London Terrace House Extension
- Listed Cottage Extension
- Temple Hill New House
- Bodmin Porch
- Farm Buildings Conversion